What is a Brow Lift?
A brow lift, or forehead lift, is a cosmetic surgical procedure used to rejuvenate and enhance the appearance of the skin on the forehead. A brow lift can be used to: reduce wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyes, place the eyebrows in a more youthful and aware position, and raise sagging eyebrows among other things. To perform a brow lift, a facial plastic surgeon will make incisions in necessary areas along the hairline or forehead; then remove skin or tissue if needed; and then lift the forehead into its new place.
When to Consider a Brow Lift?
As we get older, our skin becomes more elastic which can cause unsightly skin problems. You should consider undergoing a brow lift if:
- You have wrinkles that span horizontally across the forehead
- You have wrinkles that develop on the bridge of your nose, between the eyes
- Your eyebrows are sagging and hooding the upper eyelids
- You would like to look more alert
- You have frown lines, vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
If you have any questions, call us to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Laughlin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before & After